[linux-dvb] Porting analog support from HVR-1500 to the DViCO FusionHDTV7 Dual Express (Read this one)

Tim Lucas lucastim at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 17:29:28 CEST 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 6:07 PM, Tim Lucas <lucastim at gmail.com> wrote:

> OK, so I tested both s-video and composite inputs.  I get video for
> s-video, but not composite.  The video seems to flicker a little bit in tv
> time.  I just have standard rca cables plugged in for audio, but I can;t get
> any sound. I tried changing the "tuner-type" to 0xc2, 0xc4, and 0x61.  All
> three gave the same results.
>
>      --Tim

So the good news was that the s-video was working.  I want to make sure that
I hooked up the sound correctly.  I can't imagine that there is any other
way than the rca cables.  So what is next?

The only things that I can adjust in cx23885-cards.c is the "tuner-type"
 I've tried various suggestions, but had no luck.  Are there other
parameters that can be changed?

     --Tim