[linux-dvb] Re : Re : TT S2-3200 driver

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Mon Sep 29 15:13:52 CEST 2008

manu schreef:
> Le 13.09.2008 19:10:31, Manu Abraham a écrit :
>
>> manu wrote:
>>
>>> I forgot the logs...
>>>
>> Taking a look at it. Please do note that, i will have to go through
>> it
>> very patiently.
>>
>> Thanks for the logs.
>>

> You're more than welcome. I tried to put some printk's but the only
> thing I got is that even when the carrier is correctly detected, the
> driver does not detect the data (could that be related to the different
> FEC?).
> Anyway let me know if you need more testing.
> Bye
> Manu

I'm unable to scan the channels on the Astra 23,5 satellite
Frequency 11856000
Symbol rate 27500000
Vertical polarisation
FEC 5/6

Is this because of the same bug? I should be getting Discovery Channel
HD, National Geographic Channel HD, Brava HDTV and Voom HD
International, but I'm only getting a time out.

/Met vriendelijke groeten,/

*Jelle De Loecker*
Kipdola Studios - Tomberg