[linux-dvb] Compro VideoMate E600F analog PCIe TV/FM capture card

Marek Marek albatrosmwdvb at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 21:09:24 CEST 2008

At the begining I am sorry for misunderstanding... This account was created specially for v4l-dvb mailing list.  I got the previous email from you today so could not answer on it yet. There wasn't any others emails from you eariel in my mailbox.

> > Other items that you could include on the wiki page:
> > * eeprom dump (read this
> http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2008-September/028529.html)
> > * regspy dump of all registers in all states (It is
> Steven Toths DScaler Regspy version that you require)
> > * i2c scan see the other Compro VideoMate wiki pages.

As you asked I included some new information about my card on wiki page. The RegSpy output I will include later when install winxp. If those information are correct that's good if not I will be grateful you will tell me that.

Me and my broken english... sorry guy's :)
I do my best. Forgive me these problems.

Marek Wasilow