[linux-dvb] auvisio DVB-T USB2.0 Pen Receiver "WhiteStar" and SUSE 10.3

Ralf Goos Ralf.Goos at t-online.de
Tue Sep 30 20:01:24 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I bought an auvisio DVB-T USB2.0 Pen Receiver "WhiteStar" from Pearl.

At my daughters Desktop PC with Windows XP it works fine with the delivered
Software "TV JUKEBOX Version 3.0".

Now I try to get it at work at my system:

Acer Aspire 7520G Laptop (AMD Turion 64 X2 TL56)
with 17" WXGA+  LCD and NVIDIA GeForce 8400M G witth 256MB VRAM
SUSE Linux 10.3 Kernel 2.6.22.18-0.2-default i686
KDE 3.5.9 "release 57.3"

Several video software is running (xine, VLC media player, Kaffeine), so I'm
able to look some videos.

I didn't find any information or diskussion about auvisio DVB-T USB2.0 Pen
Receiver.

Is their any chance to get it at work?

If yes, what do I have to do?

Thanks for help.