[linux-dvb] DSMCC : How to add descriptors for PMT Generation into "psi-config.py" file ?

Mathieu Seguy matt.keyra at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 12:35:03 CET 2009

Hello,
I would know how can I include a new descriptor into the PMT
declaration, in order to respect the French configuration.

That's is a piece (which is concerned by the modification) of the PMT :

 data_broadcast_id_descriptor(
        data_broadcast_ID = 10, # System Software Update
        ID_selector_bytes = '',
        ),

To respect French configuration, I need to add this descriptor into
the data_broadcast_id_descriptor :

System_software_update_info(){
     OUI_data_length
     for (i=0; i<N; i++){
       OUI
       reserved
       update_typeprofil étendu)
       reserved
       update_versioning_flag
       update_version
       selector_length
     }
}

But if I choose to modify the PMT like that :

data_broadcast_id_descriptor(
		data_broadcast_ID = 10, # System Software Update
		ID_selector_bytes = '',
		system_software_update_info = [
		    OUI = 0x00e064, # <<<<<<<<<<<<
		    update_type = 1,
		]
	    ),

I have the following error message:
File "./psi-config.py", line 261, in <module>    OUI_data_length( :
NameError: name 'OUI_data_length' is not defined

Or :
File "./psi-config.py", line 262    OUI = 0x00e064, # <<<<<<<<<<<<
    ^ SyntaxError: invalid syntax

How can I define my descriptor so ?

Thanks for any answer

Best regards