[linux-dvb] EC168

Antti Palosaari crope at iki.fi
Sat Feb 14 02:37:39 CET 2009

Tanguy,
are you still hacking with device? Or is there anyone else who is?

I have done some work but not very much. Basically it now loads firmware
and and have some basic demod and tuner stuff. I have now one one
problem that I have no idea why. After firmware download device
reconnects (upon request as seen from sniff) with vendor and product ID
having both 0. :(

I don't have much time nor interest to hack this device so I want to
give my driver base to someone who wants to play with it. Demod part
seems to be very easy to program, so this device can be supported
without specs rather well. I have asked specs many times, but no answer
at all. If there is someone who can make contacts for E3C tech. please help.

regards
Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/