[linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy T USB XXS: remote does not work with 1.20 firmware

Nicolas George nicolas.george at normalesup.org
Fri Feb 20 22:43:29 CET 2009

Hi.

I am trying to get the remote controller with a Terratec Cinergy T USB XXS.
With the firmware dvb-usb-dib0700-1.10.fw, the remote sends codes (not
perfectly, but I can see where I am going).

On the other hand, with dvb-usb-dib0700-1.20.fw, the remote does not detect
anything. After some tracking, I found that in dib0700_rc_query_v1_20 (from
dib0700_devices.c), the status from usb_bulk_msg is always -110
(-ETIMEDOUT).

Is there some way I can help fixing things? I do not mind using the old
firmware, but I would like to help improving things.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George