[linux-dvb] Fwd: HVR2250 Status - Where am I?

Andrew Barbaccia andrew at monolithmc.com
Fri Feb 27 19:27:58 CET 2009

> >> I don't have anything that sophisticated to be honest. If that bothers
> you then
> >> I understand and respect your decision not to support the project.

[snip]

> >> I can't publish any source code until the driver is largely complete,
> that's not
> >> my call, that's the arrangement with NXP.

Sorry, maybe I phrased my request as a solution which is not what I
intended. I was unaware of your agreements with NXP. I see you added how
much money has been donated to your post. That's more than enough of a
status indicator for me.

Possibly could you roughly estimate how much more work is required and
present it in the same manner?

I want to you know that I do support this project and have just contributed
- both as a thank you for your prior work and willingness to help the
community in addition to the HVR-2250 support.

Thanks,
Andrew