[linux-dvb] s2-lipliandvb oops (cx88) -> cx88 maintainer ?

Matthias Dahl mldvb at mortal-soul.de
Tue Jan 6 19:17:04 CET 2009

Hi.

> Sorry, but I don't have any HVR-4000 here for testing. I was thinking that
> this device were already working fine with S2.

Sorry to interrupt but at least the HVR-4000 Lite works perfectly fine here on
both dvb-s and dvb-s2 channels with the 2.6.28 in-kernel dvb-tree and
firmware 1.23.86.1. I was seeing oopses too at startup when the kernel was
unable to find the firmware for whatever reason. Ever since I compiled the fw
in and switched to the new fw and back to the in-kernel dvb-tree, everything
runs smoothly without any hitch.

Best regards,
matthias.