[linux-dvb] Mantis users

Thomas Müller thomas at mathtm.de
Sat Jan 10 08:42:18 CET 2009

Hi :)

Manu Abraham schrieb:
> Can you all please provide me the following information for the Mantis /
> Hopper bridge
> based cards that you have in the following manner ?
>
> 1) Card Name (As advertised on the cardboard box):

TerraTec Cinergy S2 PCI HD
http://www.terratec.net/de/produkte/Cinergy_S2_PCI_HD_2335.html
http://www.terratec.net/en/products/Cinergy_S2_PCI_HD_2336.html

> 2) lspci -vvn:

07:02.0 0480: 1822:4e35 (rev 01)
	Subsystem: 153b:1179
	Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Latency: 32 (2000ns min, 63750ns max)
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 18
	Region 0: Memory at e3000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=4K]
	Kernel driver in use: Mantis
	Kernel modules: mantis

> 3) Chips on the card if you know them (only the basic chip description
> is required,
> not the complete batch no. etc)

no idea, but if necessary I could remove the card from the case and have a look...

Regards,
Thomas