[linux-dvb] Mantis users

Hans Bergersen h_bergersen at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 10 11:13:13 CET 2009

Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 01:00:43 +0400
From: abraham.manu at gmail.com
To: linux-dvb at linuxtv.org
Subject: [linux-dvb] Mantis users

Hi,

Can you all please provide me the following information for the Mantis / Hopper bridge
based cards that you have in the following manner ?

1) Card Name (As advertised on the cardboard box):

VP-2033 Ver:1.4
AD-CP300

2) lspci -vvn:

03:07.0 0480: 1822:4e35 (rev 01)
    Subsystem: 1822:0008
    Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
    Latency: 32 (2000ns min, 63750ns max)
    Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 21
    Region 0: Memory at fdbff000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=4K]
    Kernel driver in use: Mantis
    Kernel modules: mantis

3) Chips on the card if you know them (only the basic chip description is required,
not the complete batch no. etc)

Mantis K62323.1A-2
CU1216LS/AGIGH-3
uses TDA10023