[linux-dvb] Mantis users

Chris Ariyo Chris.Ariyo at csc.fi
Mon Jan 12 08:58:52 CET 2009

Hi,

Manu Abraham wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can you all please provide me the following information for the Mantis / Hopper bridge
> based cards that you have in the following manner ?
>
> 1) Card Name (As advertised on the cardboard box):

TerraTec Cinergy S2 PCI HD with CI module

> 2) lspci -vvn:

04:06.0 0480: 1822:4e35 (rev 01)
	Subsystem: 153b:1179
	Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr-
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
<TAbort+ <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 32 (2000ns min, 63750ns max)
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 20
	Region 0: Memory at fdbff000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=4K]
	Kernel driver in use: Mantis
	Kernel modules: mantis

> 3) Chips on the card if you know them (only the basic chip description is required,
> not the complete batch no. etc)

Don't have it

regards,
Chris