[linux-dvb] Compro T750

Robin Perkins robin.perkins at internode.on.net
Wed Jan 14 03:36:01 CET 2009

On 14/01/2009, at 5:17 AM, td9678td at aim.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i writing a small application, that shuts down the pc, if there isn't
> any scheduled recording. For this i would like to use the wakeup
> feature of this card, because the acpi (nvram) wakeup doesn't seem to
> work on my pc. There was alredy an attempt to support this card:
> http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2007-April/017001.html
> Can someone help me, howto program the counter on this card (under
> Linux or Windows)?
>
> Regards
> Daniel

Hello Daniel,

I'm currently trying to write a driver for the Compro Videomate T220
which I understand is in the same series as your T750 (and also
includes the T100). I created a wiki page for my card at http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Compro_VideoMate_DVB-T220
  and was just wondering if you could please do the same for your card
just so that I can get some idea about the similarities/differences
between our cards. At this stage my priority is just getting the card
to tune, however my card has the power feature as well and it would be
nice to include it at some later stage.

Thanks,

Rob