[linux-dvb] Siano's patches

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Sun Jan 18 19:07:34 CET 2009

Uri Shkolnik wrote:
> Hi Mauro,
>
> Hope you had a great weekend :-)
>

> I would like to know if you have already reached the conclusion whether to use the Mercurial tree option or the email option we discussed last week.
>
> Regarding the patches that have been already submitted to the linux-media at vger.kernel.org ML, any schedule for the merge?

Uri,

I've already responded to your last email -- You should continue to
submit patches to the mailing list.

As for your pending patches, I explained in my email that they are in my
queue.  I am in the midst of reviewing the changes.  As you're already
aware, your changes break the Hauppauge device's functionality.  After
merging your changes, I will have to go back and re-implement the
Hauppauge-specific changes in the driver, using the new methods in your
pending patches.

Once I have reviewed & merged your changes and after I can restore the
proper functionality to the hauppauge devices, then I will post a new
mercurial tree for testing against all siano-based devices.

Please be patient -- this takes time.

Regards,

Mike