[linux-dvb] supported dual tunner ATSC cards

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Sun Jan 18 21:31:02 CET 2009

Building a new VDR system for my dad that can use the newer nvida cards for HD and would like to know what the choices are for ATSC
cards with at least 2 ATSC tunners and have linux drivers. I know about the HDHomerun, but that is an external device which he
really doesn't have room for where it will be set up and it's not directly supported by vdr yet. There is an IPTV plugin that
"should" work, but as far as I know, that is untested with the hdhome run.

I am loking at both PCI and PCIe cards for this.