[linux-dvb] Cross-posting linux-media, linux-dvb etc

Steven Toth stoth at linuxtv.org
Tue Jan 20 17:41:01 CET 2009

>> Do you want a separate users list and you're not a developer?  If so,

The engineering time I can put into Linux varies, it always has, so I'm not
completely up to speed on this issue. Forgive me.

What I personally would like to see is a separation between user and dev lists.

In addition, I don't have a problem with a combined v4l / dvb developer list,
although I can see how other might. I'm easy on this.

Personally, when I'm between 'furious bouts of Linux activity' like now, the only
thing I should be spending my time reading is development related issues.

When I have time I'll help users, but when I have very little time I need to focus
quickly on the important Linux v4l/dvb issues related to my trees / projects.

- Steve