No subject

Sun Jan 25 23:54:57 CET 2009

don&#39;t understand head or tail what you are stating or patched the<br>
code for:</blockquote><div>So be so kind, and add comments to the code you =
write so everybody could find its head and tail when trying to fix bugs. <b=
r>It is clearly evident that you don&#39;t really want that someone else wi=
ll understand your code.<br>
&nbsp;<br>Again, facts are that the patch help and make the device more sta=
 low with my message, but that&#39;s that happen when someone try to align =
with your expressions.<br>
In case you didn&#39;t know, you&#39;re not alone in the universe, get used=
: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1e=
For a lower sampling frequency (aka Symbol rate), you need a higher<br>
clock and or higher time period. For higher sampling rates (Symbol<br>
Rates) the the master clock has to be decimated to &nbsp;avoid overflows<br=
This implies the patch to increase the master clock for acquisition<br>
at a higher symbol rate was utter nonsense only.<br>
All i have is to say:<br>
Alas !<br>
linux-dvb users mailing list<br>