[linux-dvb] DVB-C device

Paul Guzowski guzowskip at linuxmail.org
Mon Jul 27 14:51:12 CEST 2009

  Alex,

  Not sure if it will meet your needs, but I am using a Pinnacle HDTV
  Pro USB stick to watch television signals supplied by my cable
  company's set top box.  To do so, I'm using MPlayer running on Ubuntu
  Jaunty.  Pinnacle's PCTV business was sold to Hauppage but the stick
  (or  the Hauppage equivalent) is still available and quite
  inexpensive (less than $50?).  If this might work for you, I can pass
  you more details via separate correspondence.

  Paul in NW Florida

  Message: 1