[linux-dvb] KNC1

Rasmus Pedersen rasmus at akvaservice.dk
Wed Mar 11 22:48:47 CET 2009

Hi Tomas

Thanks for the info. I successfully recorded various channels and played
them on the PS3, so fare so good.  :)

I only have a bit of trouble recording the h.264 channels. If I view
them with VLC they work fin, but if I record them with VLC and then view
them with VLC they get all pixelated.

The PS3 wont play them either, even tho it plays a h.264 stream recorded
with Xine from the same channel.

I think I might be missing some setting when recording the h.264 stream,
since it works perfecly when viewing live tv with VLC.

Regards,
Rasmus