[linux-dvb] KNC1

Tomas Drajsajtl linux-dvb at drajsajtl.cz
Thu Mar 12 12:31:08 CET 2009

Hi Rasmus,
I haven't tested my HD channels yet, in fact there was nothing intersting I would like to record yet. ;-) All my favourite channels are still provided in MPEG-2 PAL. Try another mux= option or transcode. What about "mp4"? http://wiki.videolan.org/Codec#Muxers Maybe I will try it during the weekend.

Regards,
Tomas