[linux-dvb] KNC1

Rasmus Pedersen rasmus at akvaservice.dk
Thu Mar 12 12:46:46 CET 2009

Hi Tomas,

Our HD channels are very limited as well, I just thought it was strange
that when I viewed the channel with VLC there was no errors, but when
dumping it to disc (with vlc) and then viewing it produced alot of
errors.

I might give the MP4 mux a go at some point, HD is not that important.

Again thanks alot for your help :)

Regards,
Rasmus