[linux-dvb] NOVA-TD exeriences?

Zdenek Kabelac zdenek.kabelac at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 16:14:32 CET 2009

2009/11/2 Magnus Hörlin <magnus at alefors.se>:
> Hi. I would be happy to hear if anyone has tried both the NOVA-TD and the
> NOVA-T. The NOVA-T has always worked perfectly here but I would like to know
> if the -TD will do the job of two NOVA-T's. And there also seems to be a new
> version out with two small antenna connectors instead of the previous
> configuration. Anyone tried it? Does it come with an antenna adaptor cable?
> http://www.hauppauge.de/de/pics/novatdstick_top.jpg
> Thankful for any info.

Well I've this usb stick with these two small connectors - and it runs
just fine.

Though I think there is some problem with suspend/resume recently
(2.6.32-rc5)  and it needs some inspection.

But it works just fine for dual dvb-t viewing.

And yes - it contains two small antennas with small connectors and
one adapter for normal antenna - i.e. 1 antenna input goes to 2 small
antenna connectors.

Zdenek