[linux-dvb] What is the status of the driver TT CT-3650

Jens Kjellerup jens at kjellerup-hansen.dk
Mon Nov 9 17:20:56 CET 2009

I have an CT-3650 CI that I would like to use on my mythtv because i
thibk it is a smart combination of funktionlity. The thing i am
interrested is the dvb-t and the Ci part.

Unfortunately this is the parts that is not working under linux :-(

I am still hoping that somebody would find a way to get it working. I
am not a programmer/developer but i could contribute by testing and
documentation.

/jensk