[linux-dvb] Organizing ALL device data in linuxtv wiki

Jan Hoogenraad jan-conceptronic at hoogenraad.net
Fri Nov 13 17:38:50 CET 2009

Would it be possible to store this information in the CODE archives, and
extract it from there ?
Right now, I end up putting essentially the same information into
structures in the driver and into documentation.
This is hard to keep synchronised.

Basic information like device IDs, vendors, demod types, tuners, etc is
already in place in the driver codes.

Getting data from the hg archives (including development branches)
sounds like a cleaner solution.

Jan Hoogenraad
Hoogenraad Interface Services
Postbus 2717