[linux-dvb] TERRATEC Cinergy C PCI & CI, HD problems with sync

Bjørn Jørgensen bjornjorgensen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 23:14:14 CET 2009

Hi, I have this TERRATEC Cinergy C PCI & CI, HD, card. I have follow
this guide http://dolot.kipdola.com/wiki/Install_S2API for installing
it, but it don't seems to work. I get a lot of "blop blup" sounds and
some out of sync picture. I have installed hts-tvheadend and are using
xbmc to play show it. its the same problems on sd and hd. i have also
tried kaffeine, but the same problems.
Its ubuntu 9.10 and kernel 2.6.31-15-generic #50-Ubuntu SMP
I can play 1080p files on the same pc and no problems.

in dmesg i get many
[ 5960.873141] mantis stop feed and dma
[ 5960.873281] mantis start feed & dma
[ 5981.315566] mantis stop feed and dma