[linux-dvb] Technotrend S2-3200 artifacts on second card

herbert herbert at turboprinzessin.de
Thu Apr 22 21:14:38 CEST 2010

Hi List

I am using two TT 3200 cards in my mythtv setup.
Both of them with a CI-draughtboard, a "SCM Viaccess red label" cam and
a registered keycard attached.
Decryption is working with Both cards, if i insert the cam after boot -
Boot with inserted cams works sometimes...

Anyway -  Back to the artifacts:
They appear on all channels but only on the second card and only if both
cams are attached.

There are no problems with:
- one cam attached on the first card
- one cam attached on the second card

OS: Gentoo GNU/Linux
Kernel:  2.6.31 (+vserver)
v4l-dvb:  rev 13546
mb: gigabyte k8n8
cpu:  amd athlon64 3400+ (k8)

Is this a hardware (mb, interrupt) issue?

Let me know, if i should collect some debug logs.

regards,
herbert