[linux-dvb] S-1500 + CI

Ahmad Issa issa.leb at gmail.com
Mon May 10 11:24:49 CEST 2010

I have S-1500 + CI installed at openSuse PC , used with SMIT Pro CAM thats
suppose to descramble 8 channels at same time. I am not able to get more
than 6 channels. Smit claimed that is a limitation of the CI, I also tried
OneCam Infinite (8 channels too), same results.

I have contact technoTrend and below is their reply:

*it's not a limitation of the CI, as it's a "silly device", just parsing the
stream over CAM. Maybe it's a limitation in Linux drivers, which we don't
support, due to open source. Maybe you get in touch with the Linux community
first ...*

Any Body can help?

Thanks

aissa