[linux-dvb] Help:siano smshost libray sample

BOUWSMA Barry freebeer.bouwsma at gmail.com
Wed May 12 17:51:34 CEST 2010

On śro (środa) 12.maj (maj) 2010, 09:26:00, 海军崔 wrote:

> I want to create application upon a CMMB USB dongle.
> the chip of my dongle is siano sms1xxx.
>
> I knew to program with it need a host library and associated head file,
> and I have got it from a ftp site.
> But is there any sample code for the use of the host library.
> if it does,could anyone provide it to me.

If you search the archives of this list (linux-dvb) from Jan 2009
you should find part of a conversation between Uri Shkolnik, then
of Siano, and Ståle Helleberg.  The particular application which
Ståle wrote was a simple DAB tuning utility, but it should work
as the basis for something to understand by reverse-engineering
if you will, and be applicable in the basics to your broadcasting
system even if specifically written for the DAB family.

I hope this helps you to get started.

thanks,
barry bouwsma