No subject

Fri Nov 5 01:07:51 CET 2010

There are several drivers that mention the combination of FX2, ZL10353 and
XC2028/XC3028, "cxusb" seems to be closest. A copy-paste from existing code
might do the trick.

One thing stands in my way: I have never written C code in my life. I can
read the code and more or less understand what the purpose is, but to
combine stuff into a working driver requires real skills :-)

I have the correct xceive and conexant firmwares, a windows driver with INF,
etc. at my disposal.
Can anyone help me assemble a driver for my device?
TIA,

Mark

--0016361e7b44d6288504949fb102

Hi everyone,<br><br>I have been trying to get my &quot;Terratec Cinergy HT =
USB PVR&quot; tuner to work (on DVB-T). This is a hybrid analog/dvb-t tuner=
 with a hardware MPEG encoder. <br>Inserting the device does not cause any =
driver to respond and load. The USB ID is &quot;0ccd:006b&quot;. The PID is=
 not listed in &quot;dvb-usb-ids.h&quot;.<br>
. I also opened it up to check the actual chip versions (took me back to sl=
ackware 3 and graphics cards). <br>The various components are:<br>* Cypress=
 CY7C68013A FX2 USB controller<br>
* Intel CE6353 demodulator (should be the same as Zarlink ZL10353)<br>* XCe=
ive XC3028 tuner<br>(* Conexant CX25843 a/v decoder)<br>(* Conexant CX23416=
 MPEG encoder)<br><br>The last two should not be really necessary from what=
 I have learned. <br>
.
 There are several drivers that mention the combination of FX2, ZL10353 and=
 XC2028/XC3028, &quot;cxusb&quot; seems to be closest. A copy-paste from ex=
isting code might do the trick. <br><br>One thing stands in my way: I have =
never written C code in my life. I can read the code and more or less under=
stand what the purpose is, but to combine stuff into a working driver requi=
res real skills :-) <br>
 INF, etc. at my disposal. <br>Can anyone help me assemble a driver for my =

--0016361e7b44d6288504949fb102--