[linux-dvb] DSM-CC question

Suchita Gupta suchitagupta at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 22:26:22 CEST 2010

Hi,

First of all, I am new to this list, so I am not sire if this is right place for
this question.
If not, please forgive me and point me to right list.

I am writing a DSMCC decoding implementation to persist it to local filesystem.
I am unable to understand few thiings related to "srg"

I know, it represents the top level directory. But how do I get the name of this
directory?
I can extract the names of subdirs and files using name components but where is
the name of top level directory?

Also, as far as I understand it, I can't start writing to the local filesystem
until I have acquired the whole carousel.

Can, anyone please provide me some guidance.

Thanks in Advance,
rs