[linux-dvb] Fwd: support for tv tuner tda18211 in Iconbit U100 analog stick

Ariel Jolo ariel.jolo at coso-ad.com
Sun Oct 16 21:58:16 CEST 2011

Hey guys, I'm having the same issue here. I bought a MSI Digi VOX Mini II
Analog (whic was documented as having RTL2832 or AF9016 chips) but mine is:

Bus 001 Device 003: ID 1f4d:0237 G-Tek Electronics Group

Here's the syslog output when I plug it in:

http://pastebin.com/fWc7hM18

As Ling, I can't get a tuner to work nor does /dev/dvb get created.
I really need some help on this.

Thank you very much !

http://translate.google.es/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.f1cd.ru%2Ftuners%2Freviews%2Ficonbit_u100_fm_iconbit_u500_fm_page_1%2F
http://lxr.linux.no/#linux+v3.0.4/drivers/media/video/cx231xx/cx231xx-cards.c