[linux-dvb] Mantis driver for Technisat CableStar HD2 and CI module support

petr.mlejnek petr.mlejnek at seznam.cz
Thu Sep 8 08:57:33 CEST 2011

Hi to all,
I bought this DVB-C card 2 years ago and I have been using it with the
mantis driver without any problem. BUT I have been using it only for
non-encrypted tv streams (without CA module).
I want to watch also encrypted channels so I purchased CI module from my
cable tv provider. But it doesn´t work. I can still see only free
non-encrypted channels.
I have searched this discussion and the last mention about CA module is
     from the year 2008 saying that it wasn´t supported yet, but it would be
done soon:
http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2008-September/028857.html

Is there any progress? Any help will be appreciated.
Best regards,
Petr

--
Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry. E-mail byl totiž vytvořen v prostředí
operačního systého Linux.