[linux-dvb] channels.conf for Bradenton, FL

Richard Wachs rwachs at activision.tv
Thu Sep 6 22:28:58 CEST 2012

I am using Ubuntu 11.10.  I have tried building a channels.conf for
Bradenton, FL (Bright House Communications is the cable provider) using
w_scan.  245 services are returned, but only 48 of them connect to a channel
with active media.  I am missing many of the channels that come through the
cable and are picked by the tv (e.g. ACM, TCM, USA, Hallmark)

Does anyone have a complete list of tv channels for Bradenton?  If not does
anyone know how to generate a channels.conf that will include those
channels?

Thanks