[linuxtv-softmpeg] Audio problems Osprey 230

Jose Diaz xt4mhz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 03:29:26 CEST 2008

Hi.

I have a "Debian Etch Linux videostream 2.6.24-etchnhalf.1-686", Intel P2, 1
Gb.

We are having some problems with audio output because apparently the sample
rate is wrong but its ok in VLC. The audio sound like a little goblin :)

We solved at the moment connecting a cable between output sound jack in the
Osprey Card and the mic In in the sound card but we need to use the audio
from the Osprey card.

The card is 64bits slot but we connected it into a 32 bit slot as FAQs says.
It should work this way.

Any ideas ?

Thanks a lot!

José Gregorio.