[linuxtv-softmpeg] DVBT Playback on Android System

Piyush Verma piyush.pv at gmail.com
Thu May 31 05:44:15 CEST 2012

Hello All,

I am new to LinuxTV so sorry if question looks strange ;P;

I was trying to play live DVBT on android system for specific device. We
have overcome the problem of resource limitation of embedded devices and we
are able to play pre recorded mpeg-ts using ffmpeg.

To play live stream we are using tzap -S -r -c "channel.conf" channel_name
to redirect to dvr0 and then play stream from there.

The main problem we are facing that ffmepg
(av_find_stream_info(pFormatCtx)) taking approx 20 sec to get stream
information. which is causing 20 sec delay in channel switching.

Could some one suggest what could be solution to overcome this problem.

--
Thanks & Regards

Piyush Verma