[vdr] Motorised dish tuning delays and vdr

Seppo Ingalsuo seppo.ingalsuo at iki.fi
Fri Apr 1 17:21:54 CEST 2005

Hi,

Have you seen problems in getting picture after first channel change
which requires dish movement?

I'm controlling motorized dish directly trough diseqc.conf without rotor
or actuator plugins. I didn't have problems with earlier VDR 1.3.x
versions. Since upgrading from linux 2.6.9 to 2.6.11 I have seen
occassionally similar problems even with DVB-T when new channel is on
different frequency (multiplexes A, B, C).

What is the corrent place to experiment with VDR tuning timeout values?

BR,
Seppo