[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-femon-0.8.7

Rolf Ahrenberg rahrenbe at cc.hut.fi
Fri Apr 1 22:46:47 CEST 2005

yet another cosmetic update for VDR's femon plugin is available at:

This newest one contains one new theme (Moronimo), corrected access
rights of symbols subdirectory, and a minor tweak for Makefile.

Yes, the device switching feature is still missing, because I haven't
figured out how to do it right - I always get messed up DVB devices
like showing channel 4 instead of channel 1 etc. If someone has
knowledge how to implement the trick (preferably without patching
VDR), please send me the patch ;)