[vdr] How to remove (all) blacks borders ?

Grégoire Favre Gregoire.Favre at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 13:29:46 CEST 2005

Hello,

since I use xine to view/control (with vdradmin) VDR I can most of the
time remove blacks borders playing with zoom : very nice :-)

But for some /*&ç%"/*%ç reasons some providers send there "real" image
not in the center of the complete image (with blacks borders).

Is there a way to recenter to zoom in a particular area ?
Of course I could use mplayer to crop and scale exactly how I want, but
with xine, it's on the fly, which I really like :-)
--
	Grégoire Favre
http://magma.epfl.ch/Gregoire.Favre mailto:Gregoire.Favre at gmail.com