[vdr] VDR::Plugin::Channelscan - request for improvement

Andrey Vlassov andreyv at ece.ubc.ca
Tue Apr 5 18:32:34 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am in North America and on start of ChannelScan plugin I have to press 'right button ->" many times before I get to required satellite. There is no repeat function for "right ->" and "<- left" buttons. It could be nice if this function could be added. Other improvement could be support for "Up" and "Down" buttons to jump over 10 satellites.

I also found that status line "Freq/Polarization/.." sometimes get messed up. Please check what can cause this problem.

Thanks,

Andy