[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdradmin-0.97-am3.0

Alain Bougrain alainbougrain at hotpop.com
Wed Apr 6 08:38:14 CEST 2005

Le 4 avr. 05, à 13:06, Andreas Mair a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I've just released VDRAdmin-0.97-am3.0 at
> http://andreas.vdr-developer.org.
>
> HISTORY 0.97-am3.0
> - Reworked updating of channels and EPG from VDR.
> - Fixed displaying of repeating timers.
> - Fixed Makefile to set "$SEARCH_FILES_IN_SYSTEM = 1" on install.
> - Added Spanish i18n (Submitted by Rüdiger Jung)
> - Updated French i18n (Submitted by "Trois Six",  "map" and
> "lobotomise")
> - Fixed some buttons to work with long translations.
> - Extracted text from templates and moved them to i18n.pl file and
> moved the i18n.pl files to new folders i18n/$language, resulting in a
> single template with two skins (bilder & copper). Makes translations
> and template modification a lot more easier.
>
> Included patches submitted by Ville Skyttä:
> - vdradmin-01-req-zlib.patch: Make Compress::Zlib really optional.
> - vdradmin-02-defaultconfig.patch: Use preset values from %CONFIG as
> defaults in --config.
> - vdradmin-03-errstr.patch: Fix error string output.
> - vdradmin-04-spelling.patch: Various trivial spelling and phrasing
> improvements.
> - vdradmin-05-askconf.patch: Allow unattended "vdradmind.pl --config <
> /dev/null".
> - vdradmin-08-writeconfig.patch: Always write config using
> WriteConfig().
> - vdradmin-10-exitcodes.patch: Don't exit with status code 0 if
> something's wrong.
>
> Have fun,
> Andreas

lesath:/usr/local/src/work/vdradmin/vdradmin-0.97-am3.0# make install
sed -e "s/^my \EARCH_FILES_IN_SYSTEM = 0;/my \EARCH_FILES_IN_SYSTEM =
1;/" < vdradmind.pl > /usr/bin/vdradmind.pl
chmod a+x  /usr/bin/vdradmind.pl
cp -r i18n template lib /usr/share/vdradmin
cp -r COPYING HISTORY INSTALL contrib /usr/share/doc/vdradmin
cp: ne peut évaluer `HISTORY': Aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type
make: *** [install] Erreur 1

The file HISTORY seems to be missing (HISTORY.am exists but not
original HISTORY).

Otherwise, everything is working well for me (dates in french are now
correct) except renaming recordings (any  clue?).

Thanks for this new release.

-----
AB.