[vdr] Missing sync-words in latest HDTV recordings from ProSieben

Joerg Knitter joerg.knitter at gmx.de
Wed Apr 6 13:45:12 CEST 2005

Grégoire Favre schrieb:
> On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 01:08:16PM +0200, Joerg Knitter wrote:
>
> Hello :-)
>

>>as some of you know, German ProSieben channel is broadcasting movies in
>>MPEG2-HDTV (1920x1080i) - this weekend "Man in Black 2".
>

> I missed all ProSieben HDTV transmission, could you give use the
> schedule of the next one ?
>
> Thank you very much,

Hi,

I think it´s on sunday at 20.15 on a special transponder (ProSieben HD),
but not with an english audio track, just a German.
For more clarification: www.tvtv.de or www.prosieben.de - but they won´t
tell that there is a parallel HDTV broadcast. Currently, you can watch
ProSieben HD with upscaled PAL. When the movie starts, you will get full
1920x1080i.

Joerg