[vdr] Patch: dxr3plugin OSD don't turn pink

Kimmo Vuorinen kimmo_lists at palsi.net
Wed Apr 6 13:47:21 CEST 2005

Ville Skyttä wrote:
> I've just committed the patch I posted previously plus these two changes
> to the vdr-dxr3-0-2 branch.  The tvonscreen crash I noted earlier seems
> to be also gone, ditto all pink OSD's.  Thanks, guys!

When trying dxr3 plugin from the cvs with vdr-1.3.23, I noticed that
TODO has shortened somewhat but I still suffer from following problems:

DVD plugin, cvs:
No sound, tried both digital and analog output.

Mplayer plugin, 0.9.12:
No sound after returning to VDR when using digital output.
Wrong aspect ratio after returning to VDR.

Thanks to all developers,
     Kimmo Vuorinen

--
Kimmo