[vdr] VDR::Plugin::Channelscan - request for improvement

Andrey Vlassov andreyv at ece.ubc.ca
Wed Apr 6 18:46:22 CEST 2005

Dave Phillips wrote:

>Hi Andy,
>Why don't you just delete the transponder files for the satelites you don't get?

Well, it sounds a bright idea and you know I tried it but outcome was
not what I expected -- as only I access the plugin the program freezes
and after short period it will be restarted by watchdog. I am not sure
what is wrong there (I just try to get program running and it is not
that easy) but this is how the program behaves.

I guess that improvements I ask for still will be very usefull to anyone
using this plugin.

Well may be somebody had a better luck with removing unneed ini files.

Andy