[vdr] 'Fake' FTA channels impossible to tune

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sat Apr 9 19:06:49 CEST 2005

VDR doesn't let you switch to a channel that you cannot decrypt. I
usually like this feature, so I won't switch to a channel I cannot see,
but today some channels at 28.5E are FTA (a sky promotion or a technical
glitch?), even if they have a caid!=0, so I had to modify
cDvbDevice::ProvidesCa to alway return true. I know that sky's to blame
(or maybe they just don't want to advertise their channels as FTA), but
maybe it should be a configurable option.

Bye