[vdr] looking for help for translation ...

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Tue Apr 12 19:34:33 CEST 2005

Luis Palacios wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 11:39:28 +0200
> Luca Olivetti <luca at ventoso.org> wrote:
>

>>Gerhard Steiner wrote:
>>
>>>Thanks to all for their help.
>>>But there are still some languages missing:
>>>    "Timer commands",
[...]
>>Catalan: "Ordres de temporitzador"
>>
>>beware, it's not my mother tongue.
>

> Sorry to correct you Luca, I talked to a català friend and here is what he
> recommends:
>
> Català: Ordres de programació

Yeah, but the section it is under it's already called "temporitzadors",
so to be coherent with the existing translations I used the same term
here. Anyway, as I said, it's not my mother tongue (and I currently
speak so badly even *that* one that I'm not sure I can call it my mother
tongue ;-)

Bye