[vdr] ProSiebenSat1 HDTV, aynone?

Manuel Hartl icecep at gmx.net
Wed Apr 13 12:53:34 CEST 2005

hi
>> my line:
>> ProSieben HD:11436:v:S19.2E:22000:255:257;259:0:0:658:0:0:0
>>
>> it worked. i recorded parts of the movie as test.
>
> I know it can only be *recorded* with a budget card.
> How do you replay it?
> Does the FF card/driver also crash when you try to replay such
> a recording on it?

first: i recorded the movie with a FF card (i only have FF cards)
(i did not watch the whole movie..see below. maybe the limited bandwidth
of the FF cards disturbs recording somewhere in the movie...)

second: driver/vdr crashes when you try to replay.

i used mplayer (in X) to replay the movie. my systems seems to be at the
edge of performance for HDTV replays...

bye.