[vdr] ProSiebenSat1 HDTV, aynone?

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Thu Apr 14 10:10:56 CEST 2005

En/na Weinberger, Andreas (EBV) ha escrit:

> wait for the "new" streamingboxes (em8550 based) or new "dxr6"
> card (em8620 based)

I'm not holding my breath. Since <expletive deleted> sigma design won't
release specs for the discontinued chipset used in the dxr3 (which I
doubt will harm them or disclose earth shattering secrets that their
competitors could use), I doubt they will release them for their
new!(tm) and improved!(tm) one.

Bye