[vdr] Delays in vdr-xine-0.7.3 plugin when going to fast forward

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Sun Apr 17 18:23:38 CEST 2005

Hi,

Joerg Riechardt wrote:

> since I switched from 0.7.2 to 0.7.3 I have again and again the
> following problem: when I go from replay mode to fast forward (or fast
> backward) by pressing right (or left) on the remote, the picture stops
> and only after a while I see the fast forward running picture (or
> backward). Sometimes I have to wait rather long, then the number n in
> CLEAR(n) was higher than 40. The output looks like below, and the stop
> seems to be at the CLEAR, the higher n, the longer.

This is a known issue and I'll try to fix it.

> vdr: osdflush: n: 3, 23.0
> +++ CLEAR(10)
> --- CLEAR(10)
> vdr: osdflush: n: 1, 9.1

The number beneath CLEAR is just a sequence number. Before other fixes I
had the problem that xine got stuck within the opening (+++) and the
closing (---) CLEAR, but vdr-xine got stuck within a different CLEAR, too.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl at gmx.de