[vdr] Major modification of the OSD management in the dxr3 plugin

Laz laz at club-burniston.co.uk
Mon Apr 18 19:02:45 CEST 2005

On Monday 18 Apr 2005 17:14, Luca Olivetti wrote:
> Laurence Abbott wrote:
> >>There's also a vdr-dxr3-0-2 branch.
> >
> > Hmmmm...trying to browse the cvs repository at:
> >
> > http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/dxr3plugin/
> >
> > doesn't list it!
>
> Try http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/dxr3plugin/dxr3/

Hmmmm...just checked it out and built it and I have no OSD at all! I think I
have managed to grab the HEAD branch! I used the following to check it out:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/dxr3plugin
-bvdr-dxr3-0-2 co dxr3

Shouldn't that give me the desired vdr-dxr3-0-2 branch?!

:-s

The HISTORY file has things like "- fix aspect ratio after returning from the
MPlayer plugin (Luca Olivetti)" which I saw mentioned the other day!

Browsing the correct cvs branch shows another couple of entries in this faile
after this.

Any thoughts apart from grabbing the newer files by hand?!

Cheers,

Laz