[vdr] Major modification of the OSD management in the dxr3 plugin

Laz laz at club-burniston.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 19:00:12 CEST 2005

On Monday 18 Apr 2005 18:32, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> And move that after the "co".
>
>   cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/dxr3plugin \
>     co -r vdr-dxr3-0-2 dxr3
>
> (Yes, this needs to be documented somewhere to avoid the repeated noise
> on this list.  I'm waiting for Christian's input...)

DOH! Finally got it sorted out.

It looks great, so far. I can now use skins other than the default or ST-TNG
panels one and they don't look really nasty! I'm currently using the enElchi
skin and it works mostly OK (the channel info comes out as grey text on a
grey background for some channels but it also does this with the xine output
plugin!).

The way it treats the aspect ratio has also changed and that threw me to start
with but it now gives what I would expect for how it is set, i.e. letterboxed
16:9 on my 4:3 TV.

I'll stick with this to see if there are any major issues with it (haven't
tried playing back any recordings or moving cut-marks, etc. yet).

Cheers,

Laz